- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press; 1 edition (14 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1684661684
- ISBN-13: 978-1684661688
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #95,087 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Complete Book of International Internships: Intern Abroad This Summer Paperback – Import, 14 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Related items to consider
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aniket has handled this serious topic with ease. He shares stories every now & then to keep us engaged. His approach is very clear and practical. He not only shows the bright side but also, tell us how to handle rejections. Tips shared by him to find a suitable internship are very useful and I am sure they can be applied to other aspects of life as well. Patience, Persistence, Perseverance- he reintroduces these 3P’s to the reader to make their efforts more fruitful.
He has also given an excellent list of internships around the world with details. Formats for letters & applications are also shared to help students. The language of the book is easy & readers won’t end up looking up words in the dictionary.
I will strictly recommend students & their parents to read this handbook before they spend a huge chunk on counselors. This book will give them a basic direction to shortlist their choice & then take a well-thought decision.
So, I will give five out of five stars to this book & the author for introducing us to the ocean we never thought of diving before.