- Paperback: 1500 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer India Pvt. Ltd.; Second edition (1 July 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387963454
- ISBN-13: 978-9387963450
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 18.7 x 1.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#79,658 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #90 in Business Law
Compendium on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Paperback – Jul 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Corporate Professionals, a one stop solution to all its clients, is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated financial and legal consulting services. the Group comprises of a distinctively positioned Law Firm rendering high quality comprehensive Corporate Laws Services specializing in Companies Act, Securities Law, FEMA, Tax and Regulatory services as well as a separate Merchant Banking Company (SEBI Cat-I license) with Boutique Investment Banking and Transaction Advisory services. High Integrity and Confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken is deeply inculcated in our team.
With the right blend of legal and financial skills, continuous focus on research and effective use of Information Technology, Corporate Professionals is creating customised products, for different class of clients. Innovative flair of executing assignments with problem solving zeal and use of Technology has enabled us to offer path breaking solutions.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.