- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing (20 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789386538253
- ISBN-13: 978-9386538253
- ASIN: 9386538253
- Package Dimensions: 18.8 x 12.6 x 0.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 102 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #406 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
The Communist Manifesto Paperback – 20 Dec 2017
|Paperback, 20 Dec 2017||
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An economist, sociologist, philosopher, journalist, historian and revolutionary, Karl Marx was born to a middle-class Jewish family in Trier on May 5, 1818.
Marx completed his doctoral thesis, titled The Difference Between the Democritean and Epicurean Philosophy of Nature, in 1841 and submitted it to the University of Jena. He was awarded a Ph.D. in April 1841. In 1844, Marx befriended Friedrich Engels, the German socialist and became a revolutionary communist.
Marx’s The Poverty of Philosophy was published in 1847. Marx and Engels published The Communist Manifesto, a political pamphlet summarizing their theories about the nature of society and politics, in 1848. One of the most important political documents of the world, this monumental text is highly influential and continues to remain widely read.
The first volume, Capital, Volume I, of his magnum opus Capital (Das Kapital) was published in 1867. Marx continued to work on the remaining two volumes which were published after his death by Engels. Capital, Volume II was published in 1885 and Capital, Volume III in 1894. Considered to be his masterwork, Capital has been translated into all the major languages.
Marx died in London on March 14, 1883, aged sixty-four.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
102 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nevertheless the contents of the book are mind blowing. I am sure it can give any reader an intelligent kick(goose bumps). Most brilliant book that I've read so far.
This book has 96 pages.
packing was good of this book.
If you interest or want to know about communism, then you can bye this one.