- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Communication Skills For Dummies Paperback – 23 Nov 2012
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Communicate successfully, whatever the situation
- Build trust, engage with empathy and listen carefully to develop relationships
- Express yourself clearly in writing and over the phone, as well as in person
- Manage conflict and effect a positive outcome
Get your message across and connect with anyone for greater success in your career and social life
Great communicators aren′t born, they′re made. The simple yet powerful tools and techniques you′ll find in this guide can transform anyone into a great communicator in no time. Inside, you′ll find easy exercises for building your messaging muscle, along with quick fixes for simple communication problems, and priceless insights and advice on everything from non–verbal communication to communicating over digital media.
- Listen, learn, communicate find out how to improve relationships through active listening and clearly defining what you really want to communicate
- Tear down the barriers to effective communication learn to zero–in on and shed prejudices and preconceptions that can get in the way of making a connection
- Show them you mean it discover how to control every aspect of your physical delivery including hand gestures, facial expressions and tone of voice for maximum effect
- Adjust your attitude find out how your attitude impacts the content and delivery of your message, and how it can make or break your chances of establishing rapport
Open the book and find:
- Strategies for overcoming any communication obstacle
- Tips for becoming an active listener
- Techniques for controlling body language and voice modulation
- Simple exercises for building your communication skills fast
- Tips for communicating effectively in writing
- Techniques for making the most of communication technology
About the Author
Elizabeth Kuhnke is a Positive Impact Coach and the Managing Director and founder of Kuhnke Communication, a company that tailors communication coaching programmes and workshops to individuals and teams across the UK, Europe and the Far East. Elizabeth is the author of Body Language For Dummies and Persuasion & Influence For Dummies.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com