- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get flat Rs.25 back using Amazon Pay UPI on minimum spends of INR 75. Offer applicable for customers on latest Android app version 18.104.22.1680; valid once per customer. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
10 Commandments for Financial Freedom Paperback – Feb 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mehrab Irani is General Manager, Investments, with Tata Investment Corporation in Mumbai. He is a qualified chartered accountant, company secretary and CFA (Level I) with rich experience in investment research, portfolio management and investment banking. He has diversified experience of both equity and fixed income markets, including research, dealing and portfolio management. He has been responsible for managing the portfolios of a third party (mutual fund) and also proprietary money (corporate). He has also experience of investing in different categories of mutual funds including equity, fixed income and cash management.
Mehrab is fired by an almost missionary zeal for spreading financial knowledge among investors and is utterly convinced that it is possible for anyone to become financially free. He has written numerous articles for many finance and investment journals and online websites. He appears on various TV channels in India, like CNBC, ET Now, NDTV Profit, Bloomberg TV, etc.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.