- Item Weight: 81.6 g
- Item part number: IN00549A
- ASIN: B01I58IPIC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 July 2016
- Average Customer Review: 88 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#28,149 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #624 in Toothpaste
Colgate Sensitive Anticavity Toothpaste with Clove Oil - 80g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clinically proven formula for fast relief from sensitivity with clove oil
- Provides fast relief within 2 weeks when used 2x a day
- Provides long term relief with regular use
- Builds increasing protection against sudden shocks of painful sensitivity
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection and great tasting flavour
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Tooth sensitivity is common. A lot of us experience the sharp pain when eating or drinking hot, cold, sweet or acid foods. But no more! Colgate Sensitive soothes and builds a protective shield around the teeth providing both fast relief from sudden shocks of pain and long term sensitivity protection with regular use.
Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste with Clove Oil provides fast relief within two weeks when used 2 times a day. It also contains fluoride which protects your teeth against cavity and has a great tasting flavor. Colgate Sensitive is an IDA accepted toothpaste, shown to provide fast and effective relief from the pain of sensitive teeth when used as directed in a regular program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
Therefore, brush with Colgate Sensitive at least twice a day or as directed by your dentist or physician and keep sensitivity at bay. Colgate is India’s No. 1 Toothpaste brand recommended by dentists.