- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 9 x 3.7 cm ; 349 g
- Item part number: 1611425
- ASIN: B00I6F6QTK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 148 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,211 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Colgate Toothpaste Maxfresh Spicy Fresh - 300 g (Red Gel - Saver Pack)
- Unleash an intense blast of lasting freshness in your mouth, each time you brush with Colgate Maxfresh Spicy Red
- Infused with cooling crystals, this red gel toothpaste keeps your breath fresh for long hours
- The tingling spicy fresh flavor and the trusted protection of Colgate Max fresh Spicy red gel keeps you ready for an energizing day with a sparkling white smile and fresher breath
- The saver pack comes with a free Colgate toothbrush along with two 150g tubes in a convenient combo packing
- Colgate - #1 brand recommended by dentists + Oral Care Professional Brand Recommendation Study conducted by IPSOS in May 2015
- Spicy Red gel Variant
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: Saver pack with Tooth brush
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ingredients:Sorbitol, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropl Betaine, Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol 600, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Saccharin, White Film, FD & C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140),FD & C Blue No.1 (CI 42090), In Aqueous Base.
Directions:Brush thoroughly atleast twice a day, or as directed by dentist or physician. Children under 6 years of age should have adult supervision and use only a pea- sized amount. Do not swallow.
Colgate Max Fresh Spicy Fresh is infused with cooling crystals (in strips), which dissolve completely as you brush for a while new dimension of freshness – freshness that you can see. Contains menthol for fresh breath, Whiter teeth, Fights cavities. Colgate is the No.1 toothpaste brand recommended by dentists.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, not a bad experience.