- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 4.5 x 3.7 cm ; 168 g
- Item part number: 1611442
- ASIN: B00DRDZNZY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 131 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,879 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Colgate Toothpaste Maxfresh Peppermint Ice - 150 g (Blue Gel)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Unleash an intense blast of lasting freshness in your mouth, each time you brush with Colgate Maxfresh Peppermint Ice gel toothpaste
- Infused with cooling crystals, this blue gel toothpaste keeps your breath fresh for long hours
- The refreshing peppermint ice flavor and the trusted protection of Colgate Max fresh blue gel keeps you ready for the day with a sparkling white smile and fresher breath
- Colgate - #1 brand recommended by dentists + Oral Care Professional Brand Recommendation Study conducted by IPSOS in May 2015
- Peppermint Ice blue gel variant
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 150 g
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Unleash an intense blast of lasting freshness in your mouth, each time you brush with Colgate Maxfresh Peppermint Ice gel toothpaste. Infused with cooling crystals, this blue gel toothpaste keeps your breath fresh for long hours. The refreshing peppermint ice flavor and the trusted protection of Colgate Max fresh blue gel keeps you ready for the day with a sparkling white smile and fresher breath. Colgate is the No. 1 toothpaste brand recommended by dentists.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It must be understood that as a consumer, you cannot objectively see the change in the whitening levels of your teeth, or how long does the toothpaste's "freshness" last etc. However, the smell along with the flavor definitely makes us feel "fresh" compared to the boring white counterparts, or the so-called Ayurvedic toothpastes that just taste so bad!
The choice of the toothpaste is a personal choice. However, we feel brushing at least twice every day, and combining it with a good mouthwash like Listerine does make us feel "clean" and "fresh"
Taste is refreshing .
But what made me pick this up is the "tiny shining bits are AWESOME! "
Use it to find out what I am speaking about.
Most recent customer reviews
This is the first time i am using "Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste" and its a satisfactory product.Read more