- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 3.5 x 2.9 cm ; 113 g
- Item part number: 1602154
- ASIN: B0056WJQ48
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 3 February 2014
- Average Customer Review: 389 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,728 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Colgate Toothpaste Herbal - 100 g (Natural)
- Colgate Herbal toothpaste brings to you a unique blend of Herbal extracts for healthier teeth and gums
- This herbal toothpaste strikes a perfect balance between the science of Colgate and Nature's herbs to bring to you the best of both
- Contains natural herbs like Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Myrrh and Sage which are known for their Oral care benefits
- Colgate - #1 brand recommended by dentists + Oral Care Professional Brand Recommendation Study conducted by IPSOS in May 2015
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non-Returnable
Stock up for your household atIndia's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 100 g
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Colgate Herbal toothpaste brings to you a unique blend of Herbal extracts for healthier teeth and gums. This herbal toothpaste strikes a perfect balance between the science of Colgate and Nature's herbs to bring to you the best of both. This toothpaste contains natural herbs like Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Myrrh and Sage which are known for their Oral care benefits. Colgate toothpaste is No. 1 recommended toothpaste in India.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does contains herbal extracts, so calling is herbal is not wrong. Almost everything which is sold as natural and herbal does contain other chemicals which act as preservatives. Even most touted brand of India, Patanjali has chemicals in its products.
Base of all toothpaste is same.
Now as far as this one goes, my sister was curious about this paste , so was I . So I ordered it, I already have tried vedshakti and patanjali and dabur. Taste is nice, if you have used miswak toothpaste, taste is like that.
I do not really have anything to complain.
It is not medically proven , there is no research available which states that this product is better than others and performs better than others. Other than flavor , it cannot really be said that it is as better than others as advertised.
Well I do recommend this product, do try it out, it has nice flavor to it.
I hope that my review helped you. If you have any other question fell free to comment below or message me directly. I will be glad to assist you and answer all your queries.
I have come across fellow reviewers' concern for the toothpaste not being made of entirely of herbal ingredients. There is a small red bar at bottom on the crimp, which is supposed to be indicative of containing chemicals. If it is a 100% natural, it should have of green color rather. I have googled about this and found out that it has nothing to do with the ingredients. Have a look at this:
But like with all toothpastes, I mix them up a little, alternating them, so that my gums and the inner linings of my mouth don't get used to specific ingredients used in toothpastes.