- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti Toothpaste - 200 g
|Price:||74.00 + 80.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||15.00 (17%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Colgate swarna vedshakti is created with ayurvedic expertise
- Contains the goodness of lavanga (clove), nimba (neem), madhu (honey), amalaki (amla), tulasi (basil), karpoor (camphor), pudina (mint), mishreya (fennel), twak (cinnamon), yavanika (thymol), kumari (aloe vera)
- Delivers multiple benefits like strengthening, freshness, anti-germ, massage, gum care
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The perfect blend of age -old natural ingredients and years of trusted expertise. The result is a toothpaste that tastes good and cares for the entire family's oral health.
From the manufacturer
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti Toothpaste
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti toothpaste has ingredients such as tulsi, honey, neem, aloe vera, amla and clove that fights germs to give stronger and whiter teeth. It provides protection for the whole family. This toothpaste is 100 percent vegetarian.
The Perfect Sangam
As Indians we have perfected the art of blending age-old traditions with modern know-how. From wearing kurtis on jeans to watching live aarti telecasts on smart phones, we have brought in the sangam of adapting our traditions to modern lifestyle. It is this principle which forms the basis of our new innovation.
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti has a perfect blend of age-old natural ingredients and years of trusted expertise. The results is a toothpaste that tastes good and cares for the entire family's oral health.
Tulsi (Ocimum Basillicum)
A plant that welcomes you at almost every Indian household, tulsi has been renowned in Ayurveda for millennia, and is known to kill bad breath and freshen the mouth.
Honey (from Apis Mellifera)
Known to be nature's finest gift, it has been used by countless cultures all around the world over the past 2,500 years. In Ayurveda, honey has been known for its massaging effect on the gums.
Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
Neem, also called 'The Wonder Leaf', has been known to be used in Ayurveda for over thousands of years for effectively treating tooth decay and gum bleeding.
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)
Also known as Ghritkumari, this pretty green plant is rich in Vitamins A, B, C and E. It is used in a variety of Ayurvedic health products. It is known in Ayurveda to soothe swollen gums.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
The Indian gooseberry, used to add tang to our foods for centuries, is actually a powerhouse of nutrients. An active anti-oxidant, amla is used in Ayurveda to maintain oral health.
Clove (Syzgium Aromaticum)
Historically used across Asia, cloves have been known in Ayurveda to strengthen teeth and prevent cavity.