- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 7 x 2.2 cm ; 59 g
- Item part number: 1611725
- ASIN: B00DRDZG42
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 468 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #93 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush - Buy 2 get 1 Saver
- Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush has densely tufted ultra-soft bristles that are gentle on your teeth and gums thereby providing Superior Gentle Cleaning to your teeth
- Its flexible neck joint helps reduce pressure on gums and the enhanced rubber thumb grip handle gives a better grip for improved brushing control
- The ultra - soft bristles take care of senstive teeth and gums, especially designed for a thorough gentle cleaning
- Colgate is the No. 1 toothbrush brand recommended by dentists
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush has densely tufted ultra-soft bristles that are gentle on your teeth and gums thereby providing Superior Gentle Cleaning to your teeth. Its flexible neck joint helps reduce pressure on gums and the enhanced rubber thumb grip handle gives a better grip for improved brushing control. The ultra - soft bristles take care of senstive teeth and gums, especially designed for a thorough gentle cleaning. Colgate is the No. 1 toothbrush brand recommended by dentists.
From the manufacturer
Why Choose a Soft Toothbrush
Brushing Too Hard is Damaging
In a survey conducted by Colgate, 80% of dentists responded that using excessive force while brushing is a cause of sensitivity*. You don't need to brush vigorously for a great clean; rather, it's about technique.
*National dentist survey with over 1900 respondents.
Using a Hard Bristled Brush Can Be Harmful
In oral care, there is never a reason to choose a hard toothbrush. Hard bristles are more likely to wear away your teeth's enamel and your gums. If only long, vigorous brushing makes your mouth feel clean, you could be doing more damage than good to your teeth and gums with a hard bristled toothbrush.
Colgate Sensitive Ultra-Soft for Sensitive Teeth and Gums
What is Sensitivity?
When the enamel that protects our teeth gets thinner or when gumline recedes, the underlying surface, the dentin loses its protective layer. This exposes the nerve endings inside our tooth to hot, cold, acidic or sticky foods, resulting in the characteristic sharp painful sensation.
Sensitivity Needs Extra Care
The Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush is used and recommended by over 85% dentists surveyed across India*. It has ultra-soft bristles and an ergonomic grip for superior cleaning of sensitive teeth and gums.
What Causes Sensitivity?
- Using a hard toothbrush or brushing aggressively
- Tooth erosion due to consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
- Tooth erosion due to bulimia or acid reflux
- Plaque build-up along the gum-line
- Post dental treatment such as fillings, bleaching – common but temporary
- Diabetes, crooked teeth, hormonal changes, tobacco intake
How your Dentist can Help
- Visit your dentist to understand the underlying cause of sensitivity
- Your dentist might recommend application of fluoride gel to strengthen tooth enamel and reduce the transmission of sensations
- If gum recession is causing sensitivity; your dentist may use agents to bond the tooth to “seal” the sensitive teeth
- Sometimes procedures like root canal may be recommended to treat problems in the tooth’s soft core
Complete Care for Sensitive Teeth
What you Can Do
- Use a soft toothbrush like Colgate Sensitive which is gentle on sensitive teeth and gums
- Decrease acidic food intake and rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal
- Use a desensitizing toothpaste like Colgate Sensitive to soothe exposed nerves
- Brush gently in the correct manner twice a day and floss your teeth to avoid plaque build-up