- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins India; 1 edition (7 June 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789351772132
- ISBN-13: 978-9351772132
- ASIN: 9351772136
- Package Dimensions: 19.3 x 13 x 3.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,93,432 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #16439 in Contemporary Fiction (Books)
The Colaba Conspiracy Paperback – 7 Jun 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
SURENDER MOHAN PATHAK is considered the undisputed king of Hindi crime fi ction. He has nearly 300 bestselling novels to his credit. He started his writing career with Hindi translations of Ian Flemings' James Bond novels and the works of James Hadley Chase. Some of his most popular works are Meena Murder Case, Paisath Lakh ki Dakaiti, Jauhar Jwala, Hazaar Haath, Jo Lare Deen He Het and Goa Galatta.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the other hand, based on what I read, there appears to be a reasonably decent plot, some good suspense, and some drama between the characters as well as in the courtroom at the end.