- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Wisdom Tree (2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8183283500
- ISBN-13: 978-8183283502
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 1.4 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,21,204 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2005 in Food, Drink & Entertaining (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
Cocktails & Dreams Paperback – 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Yangdup Lama is a mixologist and entrepreneur. He began his career with the Hyatt Regency, New Delhi after which a life of mobile bartending beckoned. Yangdup is a consultant and trainer for the beverage industry including United Spirits, Pernod-Ricard, Bacardi, Diageo and Angostura. Winner of several awards, he was adjudged Indian Bartender of the Year in 1996 and received the Asia-Pacific 30 under 30 Award in 1997. Originally from Darjeeling, Yangdup prefers second flush from the region to any other brew.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anecdotes from the author could have been more to provide a better connect. The numbers of recipes shared are too low as well. It would have been great to evolve innovative cocktails cocktails from the classics.
Overall not a treat to the reading appetite.