- Paperback: 254 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (18 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783558962
- ISBN-13: 978-1783558964
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.5 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #65,784 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cloudera Administration Handbook Paperback – Import, 18 Jul 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Amazon Assistant: Rs 100 cashback on purchase of Rs 499 or more on Amazon Assistant. Click Here.(Valid only on purchases made on desktop/PC). Offer ends 26 Sep. Cashback in 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I specifically liked the Chapter on Implementing Security Using Kerberos, was trying from long to implement it , but the original Cloudera documents were not that helpful.This book provides good supplement for the Cloudera Docs, also it is strongly recommended for anyone preparing for CCAH.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?