- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Clippermill Wilbarger Therapressure Brush (Bag Of 2)
|Price:||909.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,757.00 (66%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Sensory Brush Most Recommended For The Wilbarger Protocol Therapy
- Designed By An Occupational Therapist
- Large Handle For Ease Of Use
- Dense Bristles That Give The Perfect Amount Of Sensory Input For Calming
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Therapressure brush is the sensory brush designed by Patricia Wilbarger. This oval shaped brush is easier to use than regular sensory brushes in that it comes with an attached handle and has a more ergonomic design that makes it fit comfortably in your hand. According to Patricia Wilbarger "the high density of the bristles make it an ideal brush for the body." For specific instructions on brushing therapy it's best to speak with an occupational therapist or therapist trained in the Wilbarger Protocol.0