- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer India Pvt. Ltd.; Fourth edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789351296522
- ISBN-13: 978-9351296522
- ASIN: 9351296520
- Product Dimensions: 23.8 x 17.2 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1580 in Textbooks & Study Guides
Clinical Paediatrics Paperback – 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About the book:The best book on clinical paediatrics(at least for under-graduates).
-Very Detailed yet concise points.
-Standard values & definations as expected in vivas.
-Also good to write some theory Question and Answers.
-Good compliment to O.P.Ghai textbook of Pediatrics.
-This book can be sufficient for clinical exams,for shorter proformas one can use Clinical Pediatrics by Chheda alongside.
-Since this book is huge for a clinical book(750pg+),habit of regular reading and referral is required.
-Only con is that this is not a last minute revision type short book,hence read throughout the year and make short notes to get the best out of this book.