- Paperback: 1518 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; first edition (2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789351526285
- ISBN-13: 978-9351526285
- ASIN: 9351526283
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 5.7 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,03,304 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Clinical Methods & Interpretation In Medicine Paperback – 2015
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Ashis Kumar Saha MD (Cal) DTM & H (Cal) FICP Associate Professor, General Medicine, KPC Medical College, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has snapped as soon as I flipped the book.
Secondly, the author is v poor in English language. Many items he portrayed are not done in a proper way.
But one thing for sure, he managed to encompass many aspects and left practically no stone unturned.
Thanks and regards