- Paperback: 418 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier India; 2 edition (1 May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8131244636
- ISBN-13: 978-8131244630
- Package Dimensions: 24.8 x 19.8 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #85,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 140.00 Delivery charge
+ 150.00 Delivery charge
Clinical Examination in Ophthalmology Paperback – 1 May 2016
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
PK Mukherjee (MS), former Dean, Professor and Head, Department of Ophthalmology, Pt. JNM Medical College, Raipur is an academician with a vast teaching experience of over 40 years. With two innovations to his credit (correction of cicatricle entropion from conjunctival approach and correction of spastic [senile] entropion) Dr Mukherjee has authored 8 books in Ophthalmology for UGs and PGs. He has published the largest series on oculosporidiosis and has contributed chapters in many Indian and foreign books on Ophthalmology. He is the recipient of Professor Wagle Oration Award for his work on ocular leprosy. He has been awarded Dr RK Mishra Gold Medal for his contribution towards ophthalmology by MP State Ophthalmological Society. He has also been awarded Dr MR Pandey Gold Medal for his contribution in the field of community ophthalmology. He is recipient of Dr Kumud Joshi Oration Award, MSPB, MP, 2011-12. He received Life Time Achievement Award from Chhattisgarh State Ophthalmic Society in 2009 and from AICON (Association of Community Ophthalmologists of India) in 2013.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.