- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 5th edition edition (25 December 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781451144475
- ISBN-13: 978-1451144475
- ASIN: 1451144474
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.3 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,54,735 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #79 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Research > Epidemiology
- #111 in Books > Sciences, Technology & Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Preventive Medicine
- #141 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Public Health
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Clinical Epidemiology: The Essentials Paperback – 25 Dec 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I wish the authors included more information on mortality and morbidity. It is certainly an improvement over the 4th edition.
Worth reading it!