- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall India Learning Private Limited; 2 edition (2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788120337312
- ISBN-13: 978-8120337312
- ASIN: 812033731X
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 17.8 x 3.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25,540 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Classic Data Structures Paperback – 2009
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The book is really a good one, which is budget worthy and moreover comprised of visual explanations of the linked list and all. It is really helping me a lot. Beginners with their knowledge in their own language can get their concept 99.99% clear from this book and .01% from their prior knowledge. You can obviously have this book. --Poulav Biswas Aug 17, 2014 on Flipkart , India
Must a book for CSE UGs Since the book covers all the topics designed for undergraduate level,this book is a classic material for all engineering students. The way data structures are explained with algorithmic approach is one of unique features of this book which almost many books lack. Apart from theoretical content it is filled with a lot of exercises and assignments to sharpen your skills. Happy Reading.!!! --Raje_Wills Apr 16, 2014 on Flipkart , India
About the Author
DEBASIS SAMANTA, Ph.D., is Associate Professor at the School of Information Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. He is also the author of Object-Oriented Programming with C++ and Java, published by PHI Learning, New Delhi. Dr. Samanta has contributed to numerous journal and conference publications in the areas of Information System Design, Software Testing, Human Computer Interaction, etc.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. simplicity - in terms of language and
2. deepness - in terms of topics covered
3. diagrams (Most of the topics are explained with diagrams especially in trees and sorting & searching techniques).
. And mind you Debasis Samantha is an IIT lecturer. So for me, IT IS A MUST for a CS Student.