We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Waterproof High Quality Nylon Fabric Umbrella
- Full Size Auto Open. Available in 2 varieties of Handles.
- Comes with an easy to use Pouch.
- Sun and Rain Friendly
- Stylish and Durable
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
3 Fold Auto Open Nylon Gents Umbrella With Wooden Handle. Fabric: 100% Taffeta Nylon with Silver coat by World renowned Formosa Taffeta Color: Black with Silver coating Size: Jumbo Height when Open: 62cm Size when closed: 32cm Diameter (fully open tip to tip): 120cm Weight: 500 gms Frame: High Quality 3 Section Metallic Frame Handle: ABS Spray Available in 3 Handles. Comes with an easy to use Rain-Friendly Pouch.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Handle : Cheap plastic painted with a wood paint. Not at all good looking or sturdy.
2. Height : Though the seller mentions the umbrella as jumbo height, it isn't. It quite short.
3. Frame : Frame appera uncoated. Prone to rusting. So will have to get it dry before folding. So this umbrella is not for commuters who like to pack their stuff.
4. Construction : The cloth is sewn to the frame along the spokes at 2 places each. The end of the spoke is bare. These days a 250 rupee umbrella has studs at the ends which not only looks good but also protects the cloth from getting detached from the spoke due to faulty stitching.
5. Cloth: the cloth material is good. Appears strong and of good quality.
6. Mechanism : The button on the handle is flimsy and will stop functioning after some usage. The umbrella doesn't open completely on its own. Needs a strong push to be opened. Closing needs a bit of push again. Locking mechanism works fine.
7. Specifications: The diameter is 3.5 feet or 42 inches. Not jumbo at all. Not for two people. But comfortable for one person.
8. Carry case : Cheap plasic case (transparent) supplied with it. Doesn't appear durable. Amd very narrow. I had to firmly squeeze the umbrella before it could fit the case.
My take: It's not what was advertised. The umbrella is heavy due to the cloth and frame but doesn't appear reliable. Also the specifications are misleading. OK for use but definitely not worth the price..