- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: Rakesh Yadav Publication; 2017 edition (1 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8193209451
- ISBN-13: 978-8193209455
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 21 x 27 cm
- Average Customer Review: 148 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #446 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
+ 98.00 Delivery charge
Class Notes of Maths: (Handwritten Notes) Paperback – Jan 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Class Notes of Maths: (Handwritten Notes)
Complete Class Notes by Rakesh Yadav, Each Class & Each Chapter with Detailed Solution. All the latest questions have been included to help the students know the latest pattern of the question being asked in different ssc competitive exams.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have purchased it @ 270 rupees.
The printed price of the book is 350 rupees.
1. The book covers almost every topic related to SSC (CGL, CHSL etc). Hence it is also useful for Bank and other examinations.
2. The questions are of moderate to difficult level. Hence you will not find the level of questions in any SSC maths paper much higher than the level of this book.
3. So many shortcut formula have been given which will enhance your speed. (Don't worry regarding fundamentals as you don't need them much because most of the examinations require speed and correct answers which you will easily get with the formulae given).
4. A huge number of solved questions have been given. They are solved with such shortcuts that you will be overjoyed if you could understand how those short methods are applied. This will enhance your capacity of questions solving with great accuracy and speed.
5. A huge variety of questions is covered. So after completing this book, you can directly go for practice. No need to do any other book after this one. Almost all type of questions are covered.
1. No explanation of the formulae is given. Some people want the explanation at any cost. So this book is useless for them.
2. Simple problems are not provided. Hence this book is not for the beginners. You need to have a good basic knowledge first. Then only you should go for this book.
3. The theory is also not given. Direct formula and questions have been given. Again basic knowledge of theory is a must. Otherwise, you will not be able to understand sophisticated terms used in the book.
4. Not much language has been used in problem-solving. Direct shortcuts are mostly used. (but that is what we want for the examination, isn't it?)
Final comments- You should definitely do this book at least once but before going for this book, make your basics very strong. There are 3 books of basics-
1. Quick arithmetic by Ashish agarwalQuick Arithmetic: Short -Cut Methods of Solving the Problems
2. Quicker maths- M. TyraMagical Book on Quicker Maths 2017
Now about the book good quality genuine product no damage speed delivery and got it only @rs170
Most recent customer reviews
Paper quality is very poor. Packaging quality is not too good.Read more
Search on Google for this book