- Paperback: 724 pages
- Publisher: S Chand; Reprint 2006 edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 812192605X
- ISBN-13: 978-8121926058
- Package Dimensions: 24.2 x 17.4 x 3.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 434 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #152 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type (2018-19 Session) Paperback – 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazing book guys.Contents are given in simple way and easy to read and understand.very helpful for civil exam preparations.Must go for it --By Prince_Garg on 3 January 2016
To revise within short period of time and to brush up important concepts in all the subjects best book. --By Pavan Rahul on 14 October 2015
About the Author
R.S Khurmi: He was born on 29 Aug 1939 in Sunam, a small town in Punjab. He completed his schooling in Sunam and then he completed his professional studies from Phagwara and Delhi. He started his career in Punjab Irrigation Department as an Engineer. After guidance from Professor Das of Chandigarh Engineering College, Dr. Khurmi came to Delhi and took up Teaching and Writing Engineering Text Books as a full time career. He had a great respect for his Guru Shri B.L. Theraja, who introduced him to S. Chand and Company. His books got a good market, not only in India but also abroad. According to the survey of UNESCO, he is the leading and No. 1 author of Engineering textbooks in Asia. He wrote his first book when he was just 26 years old. People in teaching profession always referred that Khurmi has revolutionized the way of writing Engineering Text Books. He was one of the founder members in Executive Committee of Afro-Asia Book Council.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
434 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Engg Mechanics
4. Hydraulic machine
6. Building materials
8. Public health engg
11. Soil and Foundation
13. Concrete tech
17. Engineering Geology. Total pg.724
Nice book for competitive exam preparation. Specially for State exams or Jr.Engg exam. Number of Objectives are more and important theory at the beginning.
Proper delivery and on time. Original copy.
Thanks a lot Amazon.
The topic are given very point wise it very helpful for cracking..the exam..
They have focused on clearing the basic...and more mcq questions so that you can prepare for your exams..
Amazing i like it very much.