- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm ; 454 g
- Item model number: JY0000-53E
- ASIN: B000ZPMYQI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 June 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,33,155 in Watches (See Top 100 in Watches)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Both reliable and up for the next adventure, this Citizen "Skyhawk" watch offers the best in aviation timepiece technology, and with its sleek stainless steel construction and black and orange accents, it boasts an attractive design as well.
- Light-powered Eco-Drive Japanese Quartz movement charges in natural or indoor light while durable, hardened mineral crystal protects dial
- Features include low charge warning, incandescent light, 99-minute countdown timer, rotating slide rule bezel, perpetual calendar, world time (43 cities), Greenwich Mean Time display, and atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet)
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Band Width||21 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||48 Millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||454 Grams|
|Special Features||chronograph, solar|
|Water Resistance Depth||660 Feet|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Citizen Unisex Watch - JY000053E
Series: SkyhawkDesigned For: MensDial Color: BlackBand Material: Stainless SteelMovement Type: Japanese-QuartzWater Resistance: 200Case? Material: Stainless SteelFunction: Crown Type: Crystal Material: Non reflective crystalCalendar Type: PerpetualCase Width: Features: 99 Minute Countdown TimerClasp Type: Foldover Clasp with Hidden Double Push ButtonDisplay Type: DualFace shape: RoundCase Height: Case Thickness: 16 mmCase Depth: Case Diameter: 48 mmBand Length: Mens StandardBand Width: Band Color:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When I opened the box, I was very surprised. The black and orange looks much nicer in person than it does in the pictures and Citizen finally put a light in it!!! I liked it right away but the real reason I bought the same watch again is because you can have three different time zones at the same time and for flying international there is nothing better. There is the analog UTC time and I keep the analog time set to my city and the digital time set to wherever I am flying to. It's simple and one less calculation to do in my head. The watch keeps time for 43 world cities and so far I haven't flown to a city where I couldn't set the time to.
The sliding rule, E6B computer, is cool to have but I don't really use it anymore that often. I used it a lot when flying small planes just to crosscheck my flight plan etc. Being radio controlled is also a nice feature to have. No need to worry about setting the correct time, unless you live in an area where there is no reception from one of the antennas used to update it.
Even though this watch is solar powered, it still has batteries and they will need to be changed from time to time so don't think you will never need to worry about that.
Overall this is a great watch to own if you are into aviation and very useful for those who fly, especially if you fly international. Highly recommended.