- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Cinthol Beard Oil, 35ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Argan-oil based
- Non-sticky, non-greasy formula
- Relieves dry, itchy beard
- Deeply conditions your beard
- Moisturises the beard from its roots
- Makes your beard appear denser, thicker and healthier
- Leaves beard smooth, shiny and super-manageable
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
To sport an awesome beard, you need to make sure it stays well-groomed and conditioned. Here's an Argan oil-based product that keeps your beard smooth, shiny and easily manageable – Argan Oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. Cinthol Beard Oil is specially formulated to tame frizzy, itchy and scraggly beards. A few drops of this non-sticky formula moisturises your beard from the roots, leaving it soft and irritation-free.
From the manufacturer
Why Use Cinthol Beard Oil?
Beard Care Made Awesome
Caring for your beard just got simpler. All it takes is a no-fuss, after-shower and before-bed routine of applying Cinthol beard oil.
Goodness of Argan Oil
Argan oil makes hair softer and silkier. Get those scraggly strands in order for a healthier, denser and thicker-looking beard.
The non-sticky, non-greasy formula makes sure the only thing that sticks to you is an effortless style.
Why Use Cinthol Beard Oil?
Easy to Carry
Your beard care regimen shouldn’t suffer just because you’re out trekking or busy pitching a tent in the middle of a forest.
Keep things clean and simple with a dropper. It ensures you only use the amount of Cinthol beard oil required for each use.
Care. Nourish. Groom
Take the first step of your journey to a nourished, well-groomed beard and see the difference for yourself.
How to Use Cinthol Beard Oil
Use the dropper to take 2-3 drops of oil.
1. Will this beard oil help me grow facial hair?
Ans: No, it doesn’t help in growing new hair. It helps in maintaining the beard you have and gives it a fuller look with regular use.
2. How many times should I use this every day?
Ans: It is recommended you use Cinthol beard oil twice a day. Once after you shower and once before you go to bed.
3. Can I use this oil for my moustache too?
Ans: Yes, you can use Cinthol beard oil for your moustache too.
4. I have acne. Can I still use this beard oil?
Ans: Yes, you can. We recommend you use Cinthol beard + face wash sensitive to help with your acne.
5. I have sensitive skin, can I dilute this and use it?
Ans: We recommend you to do a sensitivity test. Just rub a few drops of beard oil on your wrist. If there are no signs of sensitivity like dryness, redness or scaly appearance of skin, you can continue using it in its concentrated form. If not, you can dilute it with a tiny amount of room-temperature water.