- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Hertford Street Press; 2nd ed. edition (11 May 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910733164
- ISBN-13: 978-1910733165
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.9 x 28 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
The Churning Inner Leadership Workbook, Second Edition Paperback – Import, 11 May 2018
Paperback, Import, 11 May 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Reviewers have described 'The Churning, Inner Leadership' (which this workbook accompanies) as: Brilliant... Fundamental... Entertaining... Wise... Outstanding... Inspirational... Uplifting... Desperately needed... Highly recommend... The toolbox for taking control and leading the life you want... and Essential reading for any leader who wants to thrive in times of change.
About the Author
Finn Jackson is an author, coach and consultant. His experience of designing and implementing practical strategic change includes consultancy in a firm that clients called "better than McKinsey" and leading top to bottom international strategic change in a company known as "the Marine Corps of implementation" (Electronic Data Systems, EDS). His straightforward approach to managing inner change and creating inspiration is grounded in the work of CG Jung, Gregory Bateson, and others. It has been road tested through personal experiences that include divorce, bereavement, and serious illness. Reviewers called his first book, The Escher Cycle, "a blueprint for winning any game your business chooses to play" and "a unified theory of business" that "describes business as a living system." Born in Darjeeling, North East India, Finn has a degree in physics from Oxford University and an MBA with distinction from Imperial College, London. His values are honour, harmony and empowerment. His purpose is to create a generative world.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|