- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 974 KB
- Print Length: 560 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Encyclopedia Puritannica Project (4 March 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ISK57K2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
The Christology Of John Owen Kindle Edition
From the Inside Flap
Table of Contents:
2. Who Do Men Say That I Am?
3. Who Do You Say That I Am?
4. Flesh and Blood Has Not Revealed it unto You"
5. The Doctrine of the Trinity
6. Owen's Proof of the Deity of Christ
7. God's Eternal Counsels
8. Creation and Providence
9. Cur Deus Homo: The Manifestation of the Glory of God
10. Beginning with Moses
11. God was Manifested in the Flesh
12. He Ascended into Heaven
13. A Priest Forever
14. He Who Speaks from Heaven
15. Thy Throne, O God
16. A Christ-Centered Church
17. To Live is Christ
18. Conclusion --This text refers to the paperback edition.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|