Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Chill Pal Ultimate Cooling Towel
|Price:||2,183.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||478.00 (18%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- ★ SWEET RELIEF - When the temperature rises, it's always better to be prepared! No matter what hot situation you find yourself in, whether recovering from a run or discovering your AC has broken down, the Chill Pal is always there only a quick soak and snap away from taking your "it's too hot" woes away!
- ★ ONE COOLING TOWEL TO RULE THEM ALL! - There are plenty of imitators and less effective accessories but only ONE Chill Pal! Our cooling towels are 24 x 16 inches, and are thicker than most PVA towels on the market today. It's the better choice for long lasting heat relief. What else do you need?
- ★ EASY BREEZY - There are no complicated instructions here. Simply remove the Chill Pal, soak it in cold water, wring it out, give a quick "snap", and its ready to drape around your neck. If it starts to get warmer, simply rinse and repeat, and stay cool while fishing, hunting, hiking, or even on the job. Chill Pal also makes the PERFECT gift and stocking stuffer for the whole family! Click "Add to Cart" and we'll send it on it's way.
- ★ THE SECRET - Truly, there isn't one. We use high grade and extra thick PVA with evaporative technology. The more water it comfortably holds, the longer it takes to evaporate, which means the longer it stays cool for you! It is durable design paired with workable science here to bring you the best cooling for your dollar, our promise!
- ★ OUR PROMISE - Remember, with Chill Pal, you never have to worry about losing your investment to a poor product or an unresponsive vendor. We've got you covered from summer to summer and every time in between! Click "Add to Cart" and we'll take care of the rest.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
Related items to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Never Be Too Hot Again!...
We all know how uncomfortable hot flashes and over heating can be. Not just for you, but your little ones as well. Staying cool is important, and the best way to do that is with the Chill Pal! It is a quick and easy solution to overheating indoors and out!
We'll keep you cool for hours, and if you take care of the Chill Pal, it'll be with you for years to come! It's easy to store it safely away in it's case. It's as simple as that!
CUT IT UP
Even better, if you're a little hot, and so are those around you, just a quick snip and you can cut down this remarkable towel to fit any size you need, or even share with a friend! True quality speaks for itself. Enjoy instant relief at a surprisingly affordable price today!
Remember, with Chill Pal, you never have to worry about losing your investment to a poor product or an unresponsive vendor. We've got you covered from summer to summer and every time in between!
COOL OFF TODAY AND CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Amazon reviews are favorable but seem to be written primarily by people who received a free sample. I researched other sources and found a consumer report review of a couple similar products, though not this particular brand. The review of those products were discouraging, reporting that their infared camera recorded identical temperature readings with a standard wet cotton towel. I'm not sure if Chill Pal is an exception but they felt startlingly cold and not just "cool." Curious people in our tour group asked to touch the towels, wondering just how cool the towels really got and all responded with great surprise. Regardless of the actual towel temperature, it should be mentioned that these towels hold moisture and their cool temperature much longer than a standard towel, without being dripping wet like a cotton towel.
Interestingly, our luggage was delayed so we were without our Chill Pals for the initial three days. I can not emphasize enough the difference the towels made!! The initial days were unbearable and exhausting, and we were unable to enjoy the tour activities. Two of my children suffered heat exhaustion with nausea. Having the towels enabled us to remain outdoors longer and enjoy walking around. I'd walk with the towels draped over my shoulders or arms, or when sitting, we'd drape them over our laps. While walking, we'd swing the towels against our legs, behind the knees for great relief.
In constant direct sunlight, 98 degree temp, the towel began to stiffen after a few hours. Even then, I could wrap my hand in the towel and feel as though it were in a pocket of cool air. A water bottle or bathroom sink quickly replenishes the towel. The cooler the water the better, but even lukewarm water is sufficient if you wave the towel around in the air.
It is important to wash the towel before use because it bleeds a lot of color. Even now, washing releases some color. (I bought blue towels.) Regardless, I have observed no color transfer on our clothing.
The towels arrive damp but they are so because they've been soaked in a preservative solution, which is washed out with the recommended initial pre-washes. It's important not to store the towels wet later.
Being on vacation, I hand-washed towels after each use and stored in hotel mini-fridge. It's not necessary to keep in fridge but it's extra nice! Some towels once froze, and we tried to force them apart. The towels started to tear and disintegrate. Once we noticed the damage, we ran water over the towels until they defrosted and released themselves. There was then no further damage. Do not intentionally freeze. The towels will be unusable until they defrost.
I was nervous about how to transport the towels home since they no longer have the preservative and so mold if stored not completely dry. They hold moisture for exceptionally long so I had more reason to be concerned. I hung all towels up on pants hangers outdoors in direct sunlight and surprisingly, they dried completely after just 3-4 hours. They do dry stiff as a sponge dries so I didn't try to fold them. I just lay them flat in a large suitcase. I'm doubtful that they'll dry that quickly indoors or in the shade though. Before the trip, I did partially dry them in the drier and lay them out flat as I could to complete drying. I imagine tumble drying them completely will leave them in an unpackable form.
One confusing point is that the Amazon site repeatedly emphasizes a full refund with no return necessary, but when I called Amazon, they are insisting that I return the damaged towels. I can not return them dry because they are flat and hard, unfoldable, unrollable. I will have to wet and roll to fit back in the tube. They will most definitely arrive molded. I went round and round with the Amazon rep but the rep wouldn't hear anything of it, and didn't care what their site stated.
Photo taken of flat, stiff, dried towel. Towel is being held still by one hand, not being waved around. When dried, it is light and stiff like a thin sponge sheet. Previous reviewers have likened it to cardboard. I'd agree.
Don't expect wet towel to feel like a cotton towel. Imagine a thin, smooth, soft sheet of foam-like material.
I just returned from a three day car show (August in KY) and it was pretty warm. I had soaked my towel, lightly wrung it out, put it in a one gallon Zip-Loc bag, and then placed it in the ice chest with the drinks. When I pulled it out it was icy cold and very refreshing. I folded the Chill Pal and draped it over my neck to serve two purposes; one to keep cool, and the other to keep from getting sunburned on the back of my neck.
It worked very well for quite some time, and even after the cold from the ice chest wore off it was still refreshing. What I did was occasionally remove it, give it a quick "snap", rotate the towel over and it was nice and refreshing. I could have re-soaked it in some the cold water of the ice chest if needed, but I just took it back to the hotel at night, rinsed it out and put it back in the Zip-Loc bag and the ice chest for use the next day.
The best recommendation I can give the Chill Pal is to say if I lost it I'd order another one ASAP.
Edit 07/13/2016: Well, I didn't loose it but I forgot and left it in the tube while still damp. I thought the hole in the tube would let it dry out but it didn't and when I took it out last week it had black spots of mold or mildew on it that would not wash out. This is a lot better (and bigger) than the ones at Wallie World so I have placed my order for a replacement. So learn your lesson from me, when you're done with your Chill Pal wash it out and let it air dry for storage.
I wore it almost 24/7 and for the brief times I thought I didn't need it in the evening walking around a market or walking to do my laundry, I felt the heat much more.
I was working at an elephant sanctuary west of Bangkok in a humid, very hot area with not a lot of relief from a breeze.
The kind of place where it takes twice as long to get dressed because your clothes stick to you.
The kind of place where you take a cold shower because you just want a bit of relief from the thick heat.
The kind of place where you drink 7 liters of water and hardly pee.
The kind of place where you can't wear make-up because you'd look like a sad clown.
You get it. Hot.
I mostly used the Chill Pal worn around my neck during the day or evening, but I also used it to cover my ankles when they
felt swollen from walking so much.
I kept mine in constant use - so I would recommend getting two that you can alternate. Mine got a little funky from not completely drying out.
It was one of the top 3 things I was glad to have with me on my trip.