- Actors: Emilio Cigoli, Luciano De Ambrosis, Isa Pola
- Directors: Vittorio De Sica
- Format: Dolby, Letterboxed, PAL
- Language: Italian
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 5 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: Enlighten
- Product Release Date: 1 Aug 2010
- Run Time: 85.00 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- ASIN: B0077BJVOG
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#12,141 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #816 in Crime & Thriller
The Children are Watching Us
|Price:||299.00 + 60.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||100.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This early non- realist drama tells the story of a family torn apart by infidelity front perspective of the family's only son, Prico (Luciano De Ambrosis ). Prico, who is five years old, has always been with his mother, Nina (Isa Pola). When she begins an affair with a young Gigolo (Adriano Rimoldi). Prico desperately tries to save his family. However, he soon realizes that his parents' marriage is doomed. Prico's relationship with his mom starts to crumble as well. Just when it seems that things couldn't get any worse, a terrible tragedy strikes.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The transfer is lovely and sharp, only briefly showing some scratches and wear during a few fades, and the video upscales nicely with my blu-ray player to my 1080p televison. I highly recommend this Criterion disc.
The film is beautifully restored and while the extras aren't plentiful - recent interviews with child star Luciano De Ambrosis and critic Callisto Cosulich and a booklet - they make up for in it terms of quality.