Child Tracker Watch & Locator Device for Kids Safety - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Small, Simple, & Easy-to-Use for Kids & Parents - Better than GPS Tracking - No Monthly Service Fees - Top Rated for Family Trips to Disney World, Disneyland, Theme Parks,
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
JUST IMAGINE: Your Child is Lost... You're in a Crowded Public Place... You're Panicked Because You Can't See or Hear Your Kids... No One is Helping You... You're Wishing You Would Have Got That Tracking Device Before It Was Too Late!
Don't let this happen to you!
Even though I'm sure your child has a guardian angel and can yell " Mommy I'm Here ", sometimes that just not enough...
Don't accept imitations! You need the protection and peace-of-mind that comes with the ORIGINAL & best-selling "Kid So Safe" Child Tracking locator device!
You can rest-assured that our tracking bracelet is accurate, reliable, and "brain dead" easy-to-use...
After all, we're parents just like you, so we know exactly how to build a gps-like tracking device thats designed specifically for your needs...in the real world!
Its no wonder that the ORIGINAL "Kid So Safe" kid tracking bracelet is the #1 choice of so many caring parents, just like you. After all, we think its a great alternative to all the other simplistic GPS tracking devices as our product has No ongoing Monthly Service Fees or Charges!
In addition, its Top Rated for Family Trips to Disney World, Disneyland, Theme Parks, Sporting Events, Crowded Beaches, & Malls.
Another great use of the "Kid So Safe" tracker bracelet is to watch over the safety of your Autistic, ADD, ADHD, & Hyperactive Children!
Thousands of people, just like you, already trust the "ORIGINAL Kid So Safe" line of high-quality child safety / tracking products, and you can rest-assured that your purchase is always protected, with our industry-leading, 100% Satisfaction, "No Questions Asked", Money Back Guarantee!
We're so completely certain that you'll love your new child locator watch, that you'll want to buy more than one!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I got a free sample and tested it in my house. It works. Every time the panda (sender) goes 7 feet or so away from the receiver, the receiver gives off a high pitched beep. It's easy to use -- you just turn on the switches on both units. That's it. Then give the panda to the kid and you hold on to the receiver.
Reasons I only give one star:
1. The unit is not waterproof. That is awful for Disney World (contrary to what they claim here), where you go into water constantly at the hotel pool, Blizzard Beach, Splash Mountain, or even just at some random fountain where your kid can put his arm in the water. And of course, that place rains hard about every day.
2. The unit claims to work up to 20 feet, but 7 is all I can get out it. The distance adjuster is very crude, and if you adjust it any closer, it beeps constantly even when I hold the receiver in one hand and the sender in the other.
3. The panda is very big, about twice as big as a watch. It is too big for children's wrists.
4. The beep isn't very loud. Disney World, on the other hand, is extremely loud. You will have to wear the receiver on a necklace to be able to hear it at a noisy place, and even then, all the other noises might drown it out.
5. The whole thing is cheaply made, especially considering the cost. If you see it, you will think that they charged 3 times its worth. Strangely, I notice that Amazon also sells this exact same thing for much less here: Electronic Child Guard Alarm
[This paragraph is added later] 6. I originally gave this product 3 stars. The seller then complained to me, as if he doesn't know that I am only giving honest reviews, I'm not his advertisement! I don't even need this thing, I only agreed to review it for the sake of the customers! I'm mad and I'm reducing the number of stars. And I'm writing to Amazon about this.
Bottom line: you can make this work for you if you keep your child right next to you the whole time you use it. I recommend it if you are desperate for something that works.