- Reading level: 12+ years
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Backlist, LLC - a unit of Chicken Soup of the Soul Publishing LLC; Reprint edition (2 October 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1623610036
- ISBN-13: 978-1623610036
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,32,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Love & Friendship Paperback – 2 Oct 2012
School & Library Binding, Import
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Every story in this book can help someone in some way because they either have a lesson to be learned or they are just great stories to read so maybe someday you can be like one of the teenagers in this book.
This is a book that can be read again and again by adults as well as teens of course, because many adults face some of the same problems as teens face when it comes to relationships. When ever you get a chance to read this book take it. Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Love and Friendshipis a book that you will not regret reading because this is such an awesome book!