- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (28 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1463737211
- ISBN-13: 978-1463737214
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1.5 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,37,013 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Chemical Process Simulation and the Aspen HYSYS Software Paperback – 28 Jul 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am not really good at English writing, I hope my review can give you good suggestions but more questions.
1. I like the paper quality...(very important factor for me)
2. The tutorial is designed for the first time user with chemical engineering knowledge. You will not get confused because this book is more like a handout from your professor, it's easy to understand. In the beginning, you will learn the basic interface of ASPEN HYSYS. After that, it's all example based tutorial. Every step has very detailed instruction and the comment on the side will give you further explanation for why you are doing this. This book has couple of projects, each one is integrated with tutorial and practice. You will never get lost in this book.
3. The complementary materials introduced in this book are directly downloadable(only downloadable, you have to get permission if you want to print them out), never expire and do not require access code or some crazy stuff. The case study files are all downloadable with given link, and it's exactly same as what book says.
Note: The case study file(HYSYS file) only support Aspen Hysys v7.3 or higher