- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Westland (6 August 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9389152445
- ISBN-13: 978-9389152449
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2.5 x 19.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #592 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Chaturanga (Baahubali: Before the Beginning) Paperback – 6 August 2020
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Anand Neelakantan is the bestselling author of Asura: Tale of the Vanquished, the Ajaya series and Vanara—the Legend of Baali, Sugreeva and Tara. His books have been translated into more than fourteen languages, including Indonesian.
Anand has also written the screenplays for hugely popular TV series including Siya Ke Ram, Ashoka and Mahabali Hanuman. He writes columns in The Hindu, Indian Express, The Pioneer, Washington Post, and Scroll.in.
The first book in the Bāhubali series, The Rise of Sivagami, was released in 2017 and was the Amazon remarkable book of the year. The book was shortlisted for the Crossword Popular Award and received the Kalinga International Literary Award for the best popular fiction, 2017. Netflix has announced a series based on the Bāhubali books.
Anand lives in Mumbai with his family.
From the Publisher
The eldest Prince, Bijjaladeva - confident, egotistic, temperamental, and struggling to best his brother so that he may become the crown prince. He lords over his subjects in fear and is a rebel to his parents. Will he change his ways to become the ruler Mahishmathi needs or will he remain the same and lead Mahishmathi to its downfall?
The ruler of Mahishmathi, Sivagami, was once nothing but a traitor's daughter - ridiculed and ignored. From avenging her father to rising through the ranks, her journey was not an easy one. The first woman in the Maharaja's court. The love of Prince Mahadeva's life. The envy of everyone else. She played with fire, but will she get burnt?
Born a slave to serve the rulers of Mahishmathi, Kattapa is obedient, loyal, and believes in his cause. He leaves no stone overturned to keep the royalty safe and his eyes are turned away from any of their misdeeds. Yet, his brother's words have wiggled into his head. Is life as a slave worth living or is there more to life? As doubt creeps in and the young slave falls in love, will Kattapa abandon his Dharma and become a free man?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|