- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 130.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Charging Dock Cradle for Apple iPhone 4 with audio output (white)
|Sale:||1,191.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Imported from USA
- Delivers in 15 days
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Component AV Cable or Composite AV Cable
Charge your iPhone and sync data
100% Brand New and product with high quality
Unique Design for Apple iPhone 4G
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
well, it arrived a couple of days ago and i MUST say its a GREAT item not only for the price, but for what it IS!
it works great with my iPhone 4 and my iPhone 3GS
(which i still use as an iPod)
I thought maybe it would have trouble with the way the phone stands on the dock, plugging in, or charging or something like that...but Thus far NO such issues. The Phone sits at a nice angle, the connection it makes to the cable is solid and it charges JUST FINE! its a sleek, neat, nice addition to any desk or caddy. I would definitely recommend.
I wouldnt pay too much attention to the negative reviews.
As a matter of fact, i ordered 3 more. one for the wife's phone, one for my home-office, one for work, and one for the bedroom.
you cant beat it for the price!
Have at it!
1. it took a month to get delivered.
2. it was well packaged (the box looked nearly authentic to apple products!)
3. it looks great and feels solid. it is not heavy, but it is not feather light either. I liked weight and looks.
4. you might expect that it will hold your phone with some angle (well, I did), it does not - hold with 90 degree angle. there is nothing to hold the phone exept the plug. I even got worried that it might damage the phone, but I may be overreacting.
5. This thing does not work. Yes, it holds the phone. Yes, it has rubber thing so it will be solid on the table. BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. I live outside USA, so I used cargo forwarding service. this means there is no point of returning the item - it will cost me over $10. so I tried to fix it on my own - it cannot be hard. I is easy to dissassamble. but funny thing is that the thing that you plug the cable in, was not welded to the anything at all, so it could not possibly work! :)
I see plenty of positive and nearly positive reviews here, so it seems to be a lottery kind of thing - you end up with pretty little thing with no function or this thing might be in working condition - it seems to be only luck that matters :)
if you decided to buy (it still is really cheap), good luck :)
A couple negatives. I wish it was heavier. When you do not have a device on the charger it slips around easily. I keep this by my bed but seems to always be falling off the night stand with just the weight of the cord.
Speaking of cords, I wish this product would have come with a cord, or had one attached from the factory. Now I have to use an original cord to make the product work, but since I only have 1 cord I end up hooking it up day in and day out...so that's a pain, and to some degree, makes it more difficult to use. The whole point was to save time, but it doesn't.
I used this product to charge my iPhone overnight. It does work well for that, but my iPhone case won't let the phone fit in the stand. This is a pain since, now I have to remove the case each time I want to use the charger. Between the cord constantly switching and having to remove the iPhone case, it turns out I don't use this charger much.
Now these faults aren't necessarily the products fault, but I wished I would have known ahead of time what to expect. Hopefully this will help someone else make a better choice than I did.