- Paperback: 690 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; Eleventh edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9313168138
- ISBN-13: 978-9313168133
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,159 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #12 in UPSC Civil Services Mains
IAS Mains Chapterwise Solved Papers General Studies Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You have to know that how UPSC is asking questions.
For mains purpose this book is best. In this book questions are arrangement in ascending order (Year: 2018-1997)...Paper wise .
Thank you Siddhartha mittal :)
The Author seems to have poured down each and every bit of detail he knows regarding the question rendering in crossing the word limit by a huge margin in most of the questions if not all.
In one way that's not entirely bad too, because it helps me to know the topic at hand in great detail.
However UPSC is all about sticking to the word limit and still contain all the relevant information in the answer.
In my opinion, this book serves as a basket of knowledge rather than passing down to the aspirants the art of writing answers in UPSC Mains.
One can make feasible utilisation of this resource to craft his/her own answers meeting the word limit and touching each and every aspect regarding the question.
Paper quality is worst. But about the information and sample answer quality is superb. I will give only four star,coz the paper quality is nightmare.