- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House (1 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184959907
- ISBN-13: 978-8184959901
- Product Dimensions: 19.9 x 13 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,731 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Change Me Paperback – 1 Jan 2018
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jasmin Waldmann is a renowned life coach and fitness expert. She is the inventor of Pilardio, a concept that combines Pilates and Cardio and the developer of JaWa Diet.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shikha Gupta
Honestly, when I first started the book, I felt like this is yet another self-help book that touches similar subjects. However, this book is not at all preachy which is the best part. Amit 's story becomes interesting the moment a twenty-something calls him 'uncle'.
Just like Amit, even I binge on ice when I am frustrated or confused. Like the author said, you will discover a lot of things in the journey. The language is easy and narrative is free-floating. The book serves valuable information about fitness and diet. It narrates the power of taking up charge over our life and taking care of our body. How little steps can transform our body, mind and life!