- Item model number: RR19
- ASIN: B017FZ7VU4
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 November 2015
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,389 in Jewellery (See Top 100 in Jewellery)
Chandrika Pearls Gems & Jewellers Silver diamond ring with platinum polish Ring Women/Girls
|Price:||1,597.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||2,398.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- All Sizes are available. We make customized ring of all size. We will mail you or call you for Ring Size.
- DESIGN- We are in love! Showing great attention to the detail, these silver colour shinning and Matt finish rings looks perfect for any occasion.
- SIZE- All the sizes are custom made after discussing with buyer
- QUALITY- Pure Silver and high quality Diamond is used which adds to your asset. The perfect combination of shinny and mat finish work will add to your beauty.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR PARTNER - Gift for Her- Ideal for Proposal, Engagement, Wedding, Valentine, Birthday, Anniversary gift for someone you ❤ LOVE ❤
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback: Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related items to consider
Valentine silver real diamond ring with polish authenticity certificate available resale value available all sizes available diamond are fully tested
From the manufacturer
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver (999) used in silver bullion bars. Pure Silver, also known as fine silver is considered to be relatively soft, malleable and easily damaged, so it is commonly combined with other metals which in turn helps to produce a more durable and long-lasting product. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (925). On silver pieces, this is marked as 925. In sterling silver, 92.5% of the object by weight is silver and 7.5% will be another alloy, usually copper.
Why Gift Silver?
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
- Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
- Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
- After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
- The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
- Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
- The words for 'silver' and 'money' are the same in fourteen languages or more.
- Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Totally waste of money