- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Diamond Books; 1st edition (1 June 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8128400487
- ISBN-13: 978-8128400483
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 1 x 21.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 310 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,994 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Chanakya Neeti Paperback – 1 Jun 2002
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
a must read for every body you will come know the rahaasya of life and how to tackle people, a management guru , a vise teacher , a great philosopher and a king maker hats off to you.he has written on every possible cases of his time which are still applicable today . --meet savkar Oct 12, 2011
This book is a good collection of sloka's. Most of them are directed to social life, the way a person should behave an act in society, family, responsibility, karma. --Sunil Kumar Behera Oct 13, 2011
Beautiful!! A key to transform a person into an ideal and strategic minded person. Translations are done in a nice manner and when u read it , you relax, you savour the beauty of its words. Chanakya's sutras are the best part of this book. It will turn out your senses and you will start to know why so many authors write books on his tactics!! in short : A must buy!!!!! --Aditya Vikram Dembla Mar 1, 2013
About the Author
About the Author: B. K. Chaturvedi is a famous Indian author, who is also a journalist and translator. His works are mainly based on Hindu Gods and saints. He also focusses on historically famous Indian people. Chaturvedi's works are published both in English and Hindi. He mostly studied in Bangalore and Allahabad. Apart from this book, Chaturvedi has authored Linga Purana, Kautilya's Arthashastra and A Complete Guide To Numerology. He has also written for some programmes on TV and radio.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. One of the greatest self-help books ever written by this genius.
2. Must red if you are thinking for a business start-up.
3. Contains many theories & 'slokas' of Chanakya that teaches you to deal with different situations in life, how to handle people etc.
4. The words of this genius are equally helpful for people of ALL age groups & genders.
5. This book will teach you the right way to take decisions in the problems & opportunities of life.
1. Some of the theories of Chanakya are anti-feministic which may anoy you IF you are a strong feminist.
2. Some of his sayings are meant for his times only, & are not applicable for modern world.
My personal experience:
This book totally met my expectations, & is surely a life-changing book at Rs 102. So, if you have Rs 102, in your pocket, just blindly go for it without any doubt...it would change the way you view 'life'.
If you liked our review, kindly give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)
Chanakya Neeti is a must read book for everyone who wants to come across the timeless wisdom of the King Maker to one of the mightiest empires ever. Chanakya is brutal and merciless while enunuciating the practical reality of the human world. He doesn't mince his words and at no point he indulges in sugar coating the truth. His wisdom is definitely timeless and eternal which still holds true to this day. Not everything said by Chanakya could be followed in today's times. Having said that it deserves 5 stars had it been devoid of spelling mistakes.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
about the book:
it has the teachings in form of Sanskrit shlokas with their meaning BRIEFLY...Read more