- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan India (19 December 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789382616818
- ISBN-13: 978-9382616818
- ASIN: 9382616810
- Package Dimensions: 20.6 x 13.7 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,84,331 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #15578 in Contemporary Fiction (Books)
Love in Chakiwara and Other Misadventures Hardcover – 19 Dec 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Muhammad Khalid Akhtar was born in 1920 in Bahawalpur, to a family of scholars. An engineer by training, he began writing in his early twenties. Khalid Akhtar produced numerous stories, essays and travelogues, many of which were published in the Urdu magazine Sawera. Love in Chakiwara (Chakiwara Mein Visaal), one of his best-known works, was written in 1964 and won the Adamjee Literary Award. Khalid Akhtar died in Karachi in 2002. Bilal Tanweer is the author of the novel the Scatter Here Is Too Great, which won the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize and was shortlisted for the DSC Prize for South Asian Literature. He has translated works by Sa’adat Hasan Manto and novels by Ibn-e Safi. His writings have appeared in various publications, including the New York Times, the Caravan, Granta and Words Without Borders.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.