- Shop with balance and get 15% back, up to Rs.200 per customer. Minimum order Rs.1000. Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance from 00:00 hrs 21 June 2018 to 23:59 hrs 24 June 2018. ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 15% off with ICICI Bank Cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 125ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Soothing, non-irritating cleanser ideal for face, hands, body
- Helps Skin retain its moisture
- Skin friendly pH balanced
- Can be used with or without water
- Non-comedegenic (Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores)
- Dermatologist recommended
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is Specially formulated and clinically proven for everyday cleansing of even the most sensitive skin. This unique, soap-free and mild lathering formula rinses easily leaving skin soft and smooth.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used you for years. Have bought loads of pricy, fancy cleansers over the years, but you have always been present in my bathroom despite the newbies :)
You take off my water resistant sunscreen, my makeup etc in one fell massage swoop of 1 minute.
Your formulation a a bit old fashioned.
The sulphates should have been removed. But surprisingly they don't bother my sensitive, mild rosacea skin.
I will (I think) always be faithful to you.
- e v e r y t h i n g
(it's not harsh on your skin and cleans it well; this is probably the first face cleanser i've used that has not stripped my skin of all it's natural lipids and moisture and believe me when i say i've tried e v e r y t h i n g. doesn't have a smell and doesn't leave a smell. doesn't cause breakouts. an exemplary face cleanser.
oh and i spot one person saying it's too greasy for oily skin and doesn't remove everything like..? your face is not supposed to be purged of absolutely everything after washing! it needs its natural lipid barrier and moisture to remain intact - your skin should feel hydrated, supple and fresh after washing (it does with cetaphil) not dry, stretchy and/or 'empty'.
what i don't like
- maybe the price, maybe the ingredients but i'll let both these slide (because the sls is probably in miniscule amounts and the price is not extremely high or anything)
sis i'm hoarding this right now, you best believe it. i'm oily skinned btw ;)
an update : tried other cleansers because i thought i was being biased towards cetaphil. nope. they either gave me breakouts or made my skin d r y - why not just call it Vim™? Ariel™? Rin™? cetaphil is slightly expensive but it's worth every penny ~ at least for my skin.