(Certified REFURBISHED) LG V30+ (Silver, 128GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to work and look like new with minimal or no signs of wear; the product comes with relevant accessories (headphones may not be included) and is backed by a minimum six month seller or brand warranty.
- 16MP+13MP dual primary camera with f/1.6, 1 µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF, f/1.9, no AF, phase detection laser autofocus, LED flash, check quality, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and 13MP front facing camera
- 15.24 centimeters (6-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2880 pixels resolution, 537 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v7.1.2 Nougat operating system with 2.45GHz + 1.9GHz Kryo Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa core processor, Adreno 540 GPU, 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium-polymer battery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Certified Refurbished products on Amazon Renewed have been tested and certified to work and look like new by a qualified manufacturer or a specialized third-party refurbisher. The products are refurbished in India and the refurbishment process typically includes a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, a thorough cleaning and inspection process, and repackaging. The product comes with relevant accessories (headphones may not be included) and is backed by a minimum six month seller or brand warranty.
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this mobile on 29th April 2018 and received it on 1st May 2018. I am not satisfied the way I have received the phone. There are few things missing and not as per quality.
Missing things :
1) Phone charger and cable : instead there is a cheap (non LG) charger and cable in the box.
2) Ear phone is missing
3) Standard included things like manual, warranty card, etc are missing.
Other noticeable things which are unconvincing for a good product ( things which I noticed only in the past few hours of opening the box):
1) the phone came in a thing plastic cover , not the standard good quality plastic cover.
2) the sim card ejector pin just tapped on the phone plastic cover. Generally it comes in its own cover/case.
3) Signs of original hologram seal removed for refurbishing are not present. Only Yaantra seal is visible.
4) Cleaning cloth also not present in the box.
5) In the phone settings--> memory : 50 apps used memory of the phone in past 3 hours visible. Available memory (RAM) shown as 1,6 GB.
Simply looking at all these things I am not convinced about whats in the phone !! ?? As I why this particular device was refurbished and what refurbishing work has been performed is unknown.
This is underrated flagship phone with bundles of features and special characteristics.
1. Awesome build quality with fully covered by gorilla glass 5
2. Ultra light weight with massive 3300 mah battery which provides 8+ hours screen on time (1.5 days endurance) flagship killer.......
3. P-oled screen is attractive and smooth
4. Android 8.0 out of the box, soon Android P will be available in india as per sources on forum.
5. Unique camera features... Its packed with Sony IMAX 351 as primary and Samsung S3n3 sensors which are industry rated best shooters.
6. Wireless charging is hasselfree option
1. Camera is beast but in low light it require manual mode to adjust preset like professional to get superior photos. This is not exactly con.
2. Front camera is only 5 MP with decent photos.. However, Im not selfie maniac but nowadays front cam is coming with higher specs.
3. As such no others cons in this master beast.
I would definetely recommend LG V30+ for truely tech hunters..... LG should develop cutting edge marketing skills to counter current market.