- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Indian edition (27 October 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780195628166
- ISBN-13: 978-0195628166
- ASIN: 0195628160
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 20 x 22 cm
- Average Customer Review: 991 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #69 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Certificate Physics And Human Geography; Indian Edition Paperback – 27 Oct 1995
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is an indispensible tool for preparing core concepts of psysical geography for Civil Services Preliminary Examination. Gives a lucid and crystal clear explanation of concepts.Presentation is excellant --Anirudh Shandilya on Sep 20, 2011
fantastic book for developing physical geography gyan. good for civil services. people complaining that it is very old version (1974 edition) so it is and thats why it is so cheap. it doesn't matter that its Bombay or Mumbai or USSR or Russia as this book deals with physical geo. not the political one. --Abdul Ahad Siddique on Nov 19, 2013
It is a must buy book for getting hold of geography concepts. It is rich in diagrams, illustrations and case studies. It has always been favourite with geography toppers and also'for'general studies. In prelims geography carries considerable weight especially environmental geography which this books covers quite nicely. --vinay on Jun 11, 2012
About the Author
About the Author: Goh Cheng Leong is famous for his books on the topic of Geography and other subjects related to it. Apart from this book, he has also authored the books, Zz Elements of Geography and Human And Economic Geography.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.