- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Indian edition (27 October 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780195628166
- ISBN-13: 978-0195628166
- ASIN: 0195628160
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 20 x 22 cm
- Average Customer Review: 825 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #32 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Certificate Physics And Human Geography; Indian Edition Paperback – 27 Oct 1995
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is an indispensible tool for preparing core concepts of psysical geography for Civil Services Preliminary Examination. Gives a lucid and crystal clear explanation of concepts.Presentation is excellant --Anirudh Shandilya on Sep 20, 2011
fantastic book for developing physical geography gyan. good for civil services. people complaining that it is very old version (1974 edition) so it is and thats why it is so cheap. it doesn't matter that its Bombay or Mumbai or USSR or Russia as this book deals with physical geo. not the political one. --Abdul Ahad Siddique on Nov 19, 2013
It is a must buy book for getting hold of geography concepts. It is rich in diagrams, illustrations and case studies. It has always been favourite with geography toppers and also'for'general studies. In prelims geography carries considerable weight especially environmental geography which this books covers quite nicely. --vinay on Jun 11, 2012
About the Author
About the Author: Goh Cheng Leong is famous for his books on the topic of Geography and other subjects related to it. Apart from this book, he has also authored the books, Zz Elements of Geography and Human And Economic Geography.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Delivery is on before the time