- Product Dimensions: 68.5 x 52.5 x 101 cm ; 14.5 Kg
- Item model number: Osum
- ASIN: B06XC3NKSX
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 February 2017
- Customer Reviews: 56 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,01,850 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #38 in Desert Air Coolers
Cello Osum 50-Litre Desert Air Cooler (White)
- Capacity: 50 Litres; Ideal for room size of upto 700 Sq Ft.
- Product dimensions (LxBxH): 68.5 cm x 52.5 cm x 101.0 cm
- For any product related issues, please contact Cello Customer care at 1800 102 5778 (9: 30 AM to 6: 30 PM – Monday to Saturday)
- Always allow for CROSS-VENTILATION in your area / room, else cooler won’t work effectively
- Powerful Mega Size Cooler With International Styling
- Aspen Wood Wool cooling pads; Water Inlet From Back Side; With In Built Castors, No Trolley Required
- Air Delivery: 5000m3/hr with 3 speed motor; Powerful air throw upto 54Ft
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Bestsellers in Food, Drink & Entertaining
Style: Without Remote
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Never feel the heat. Buy cello desert coolers, room coolers are powerful but not power hungry they are effective in the most searing summer temperatures but consume the lowest energy. Oscillating louvers and turbo cooling give corner-to-corner cooling. All this at an incredibly low whisper that leaves your sound sleep undisturbed. Powerful mega size cooler with international styling. Water inlet from back side. Powerful 18 inch fan blade. Powerful air throw. With in built castors, no trolley required. Mosquito net /dust filter net. Effective cooling pads. Compatible to invertor. Powerful surround cooling system. Ideal for big halls, banks, offices and restaurants.
From the manufacturer
Cello Ossum 50-Litre Desert Air Cooler
Make the lazy and hot summers enjoyable and fun with our range of personal coolers from Cello. Equipped with powerful blowers, Turbo Cooling system, Aspen Wood Wool cooling pads and high efficiency air throw, you can enjoy the hot summers feeling pleasant and fresh. There is a water inlet that can be filled with water for faster cooling. It consumes low power and is compatible to inverter which makes it the most effective and pocket friendly personal coolers.
- Four Way Air Deflection
- Powerful 18 Inch Fan Blade
- Aspen Wood Wool Cooling Pads
- Back Water Inlet & works efficiently on inverter
- 50 Litres Capacity
Turbo Cooling System
The Air Cooler features a Powerful Turbo Cooling Technology that provides efficient cooling to your surroundings. It efficiently delivers optimum cooling even in extreme hot weather conditions. Engineered to perfection, this technology brings about a cooling haven in very little time at very low power consumption.
Move it Easily as per your requirements
Designed with in-built castor wheels which facilitate easy movement in and around the house. You can place it anywhere; in the office, restaurant, home or in your patio. It is very lightweight and portable and can be transferred to anywhere you like. It is ideal for a room size of 700 sq. ft with optimum cooling, powerful air throw and surround cooling system.
The Air Cooler produces powerful air flow that ensures higher air delivery to cool any space in your house. It can deliver air throw of up to 54 ft. approximately reaching and providing air in every corner of the room. The distance from the wall to the air cooler should be kept in mind so that the air flow is not disrupted.
50 Litre Water Tank Capacity + water level indicator
The Cello Ossum Air Cooler has a sleek and slim design but it also has a 50 Litre water tank capacity and a water level indicator. This ensures that water is filled at once and can be used for a longer period avoiding the inconvenience of frequent refilling of water. Breathe in the luxury of cool and fresh air flow with a continuous water supply system.
Low Power Consumption
Breathe in a dose of fresh air with Air Cooler as it gives you a memorable cooling experience while staying energy efficient. It is ergonomically designed with an innovative technology to consume less electricity while not compromising on the air quality delivered.
Compatible to Inverter
The Personal Air Coolers is compatible with any inverter. When attached to an inverter, it efficiently works without causing any disturbances. It gives an optimum cooling with a powerful air throw and surround cooling system.
Compare with similar items
Crompton Ozone 75-Litres Desert Air Cooler with Honeycomb Pads(White/Turquoise)
Cello Marvel+ 60 Ltrs Desert Air Cooler (White) - with Remote Control
Bajaj DC2016 67-litres Desert Air Cooler (White) - for Large Room
|Price||₹ 9,790.00||₹ 12,990.00||₹ 10,490.00||₹ 9,300.00|
|Sold By||K Shoppee||RHYTHMELECTRONICS||Cloudtail India||Aditya sales..|
|Included Components||Air cooler, Castor wheels, User manual and Warranty card||Cooler, Manual and Warranty card||Cooler, User manual, Warranty card, Castor wheel (as per the model) and Remote control||1 Room Cooler|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.) Air throw delivery as per Amazon portal is 54 ft., But product got delivered as 40ft. (Loss of 14 ft.)
2.) Air delivery as per Amazon is 5000m3/hr., But product got delivered as 4200m3/hr.
3.) Wood wool is mentioned in the Amazon portal, but Honeycomb is got delivered.
Purchased it in Amazon Prime day deal with 10% discount @Rs.8,000/-, worth for price, but not a right product delivered.
This is a mistake by the company to create such small water inlet capacity. I had to return for he same reason as it practically cannot be used.
Else the model looks very good
1. The main problem is about it's water inlet. There are three small water inlet provided which can be used to fill the water. But believe me, you will be really frustrated if you going to fill the water by pouring through it's inlet. Its really small. You need to buy a hose and somehow you need to jam into those small inlets. I wonder why the inlet is designed such a way that no one can pour water or connect a hose into it.
2. There is NO ice cube tray option. Thats is ok. But if you think you can manually put some ice cube into the water, there also the inlet won't allow you to put ice cubes inside the tank. The inlet is really really small than an ice cubes.
3. Another thing is its fan speed. Even-though cooler provides 3 speeds (high, medium, low), I feel only a very minor difference with these fan speeds in reality. even you cannot notice the difference. So, in a mid night if you feel you want to reduce the speed, you are going to change it to LOW speed. But there won't be any noticeable change in reality.
4. Water flowing noise. You can clearly hear the water flowing noise when you are sleeping even though fan noise is high. By considering the noise level, this is not good for small bed rooms. CELLO need to consider the design to reduce the water flow sound (the sound of water entering into the tank after going through the honey comp sheet)
1. Air throw is good. It having a good air throw capacity since the fan is having good power. Ideally suitable for large rooms/halls
2. Remote control is good to operate and timer option is nice.
There is no float valve for auto filling of water which is inherent feature of a desert cooler.
Fan is noisy due to very high speed even at slowest setting.
Too much water fall noise due to large gap between pad and tank water level.
Price is high.There may be cheaper and better options in the market.
Finally had to repair it at nearby electronic repair shop.
Very expensive. Not worth it. Buy an AC instead.
After reviewing almost all coolers available online, I purchased this one. Stunning looks, tolerable noise, remote function and easy to operate - are some of the reasons why I liked it.
I turn off louvers and reduce fan speed so that it uses less power when connected to the inverter battery.
Circuit boards blew up twice within one month. They were both replaced in 3 days as it was under warranty. If it happens out of warranty, be prepared to pay a good sum.
If you want to clean it from inside, it is very difficult to remove the plastic frame. Putting it back together is a tougher task. So if there are mosquitoes breeding inside, you wouldn't know unless you go through the pain of removing at least one side frame and pad. Putting your arm inside to clean is also very difficult as you have to remove an inner panel by removing several locks by pulling it apart and putting it back requires at least 2 people. Inside at the bottom there are so many nooks and corners that it takes at least one hour to completely clean it by using a toothbrush.
If you really want to buy it - my advice is DON'T.