Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 110.00 Delivery charge
Cello Orchid Center Table (Sandalwood Brown)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Product Dimensions: Length (22.01 inches), Width (13.36 inches), Height (19.85 inches)
- Color: Sandalwood Brown, Style: Contemporary
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Assembly Required: The product requires basic assembly and comes with assembly instructions
- Warranty: 1 year on manufacturing defect
- The table is made up of polypropylene with 4 legs which keep the table stable
- The polypropylene material makes the table light weight and rigid, corrosion resistant
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cello furniture brings convenience and style to your interiors. Elegant and functional furniture, this centre table is well crafted and designed.
From the manufacturer
Centre Table by Cello
This 2-seater centre table from Cello is lightweight, easy to maintain and exudes an elegant finish. The table comes with an extra lower rack that allows one to store additional things like old newspapers and magazines. It is equipped with four wheels under each of its four legs for easy transportation.
It is made up of polypropylene material that resists easy corrosion. It makes the table lightweight and durable at the same time.
Compare with similar items
Cello Oasis Four Seater Centre Table (Ice Brown)
Craftatoz Wooden Folding Table for Living Room,12x12x12 Inch (Black)
Logic Signet Rectangular Coffee/Center Table - Red
Ebee Wooden Stool Coffee Table (Beige)
Bluewud Osnale Coffee Table (Wenge, Rectangular)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||49.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Craftatoz®||HomeStrap||Cloudtail India||Bluewud India|
|Assembly Instructions||DIY||DIY||Requires Assembly||It is simple and easy to assemble; you don't need an expert to assemble or disband it||Already Assembled||DIY (Do-It-Yourself)|
|Colour||Sandalwood Brown||Ice Brown||Black||Red||Beige||Wenge|
|Included Components||1 Unit -Table||1 Unit -Table||No||One 2 Shelves Table with 4 wheels & 4 Legs||1 wooden coffee table||1 Coffee table with fitting accessories|
|Item Dimensions||56 x 34 x 50.5 Centimetres||80.5 x 45.5 x 44.5 Centimetres||—||—||49 x 55 x 45 Centimetres||—|
|Item Weight||2.02 kg||2.75 kg||1.32 kg||—||2.4 kg||—|
|Model Number||DT_ORCHD_S W BRN||DT_OASIS_I BRN||WR105||—||Wooden Stool||CT-OSN-RTW|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects||1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects||—||—||No warranty available||1 Year warranty on manufacturer defects|
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* The dimensions (LxWxH in inches) are 22.5 x 15.75 x 19.5 roughly. Assembly was simple, completely tool-less, and took only a minute or two. The moulded plastic parts have grooves in them and it's only a matter of sliding one into another. Despite the method of assembly, the table looks sturdy & stable. There's no mention of weight-limit anywhere on the box, but I'm guessing it can withstand up-to 10 kgs with ease.
* Truly multi-purpose, because of the size and mobility. While sitting on the sofa & watching TV, it can be used as a dining table / writing table / footstool to prop one's legs on. It can also be used as a food trolley in place of making multiple trips to the kitchen, or as a makeshift nightstand to keep mini air-coolers or phones on.
* Because of its modular(sort of) design, the table can be easily disassembled to save space when not in use. Having said that, I wouldn't really recommend doing this on a regular basis. The only thing that holds the table together is the tight fit between the various parts. Putting this to test frequently is bound to expand the grooves, thereby loosening them permanently. One will then have to resort to duct tape to keep the parts in place.
* The wheels feel a bit cheap and cannot be locked. They're etched into the plastic, so replacing them would require some innovation on the user's part. If for some reason one doesn't like the wheels or finds them to be useless, they can be removed. I'd recommend gluing rubber stands or something of the sort in their place though, so as to not scratch the floor if/when the table's dragged across.
* The choice of color on Amazon is restricted to only 3, viz., Granite, Marble Biege, & Sandalwood Brown. However, the table's also available in other colors such as Baby Blue, Black, Ceramic Gray, & Red, if the product's box is to be believed. Since it's a Cello product, it shouldn't be too hard to find one in the desired color locally.
Shall update this review in a few months' time after the table's been subjected to a bit of wear and tear. If in case I don't, assume all's well.
If you found this review useful, kindly click 'Yes' below so as to help others reach a decision as well. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions that you'd like answered.
When you press in the center it is bending or flexible, And I'm afraid of using more than 5 Kgs of weight on it. Also quality is not good to hold hot tea cups and any other hot vessels to keep on it. I feel the quality of the material is not worth for this price.
Apart from that, it's a great quality product. I've searched this type of table, but none of them are as good as this one, though those are costlier than it. So, hat's of to Amazon to bring us this value for money product.