Cellbell Ultra Thin 0.3mm Clear Transparent Flexible Soft TPU Slim Back Case Cover For Oneplus two
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Cellbell Guarantee - perfect fit, high quality materials and craftmanship
- 12 Months no-hassle warranty provides easy protection for your Smartphone.
- Easy installation with online tutorials (saves trees!) on how to correctly install your screen protector. Visit our Youtube Channel(Cellbell)
- For quick assistance please contact our Whatsapp customer support
- Buy original cellbell products from BAGTAG seller only
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Be SAFE from fake sellers claiming to sell original Cellbell products.
Only 'Bagtag Store' is Authorized dealer of Cellbell products in India over Amazon.in.
All Cellbell products comes in original retail packing as shown in images.
- 9H screen hardness
- Rounded Edges for Comfort
- Extreme clarity and Responsiveness
- Easy installation
- Original screen brightness
1. Original Cellbell Product
2. Wet Cleaner
3. Installation Guide
4. Dust Removal Sticker
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nothing much except that at the current price of Rs.149, it might be a cheap option.
- The cover is not exactly transparent, but translucent.
- The cuts don't look professional at all.
- I don't believe the thickness is 0.3mm. There is no way one can say no one will notice the cover. The cover will stand out and it looks cheap. If you opted for a OP2 for the extremely good and sharp looks too, then keep away from this.
Can't say anything about durability because I returned it immediately.
Also if you go for a flip cover, only choose oneplus cover as it is the only one to offer wake up option all others don't as they don't have a magnet attached to them
Cons: Reduces tactile feedback for volume and power buttons and makes it hard to hit the right key; double or more pressure required to depress volume and power buttons; transparent, but takes on a yellow tint after a few weeks of use.
Also to be noted, the finish on the volume and power button side wasn't upto the mark on the piece I got. All said and doneit does it job just fine though I would like to suggest to look for something better.
Note for other customers:- You can buy the same transparent cover from any local store for rs49 or less, believe me but i thinks its not available everywhere as it is oneplus2 phone. but you should try atleast.