- Hardcover: 1968 pages
- Publisher: Paulist Press International,U.S.; Lectio Divina edition (1 January 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080910587X
- ISBN-13: 978-0809105878
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 4.6 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#4,75,516 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #16610 in Christianity (Books)
Catholic Prayer Bible (NRSV): Lectio Divina Edition Hardcover – 1 Jan 1984
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback will be credited within 72 Hours of shipment Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm addending the following:
This Bible has charts for the three year cycle of Sunday readings, as well as, Lent/Triduum/Easter readings.
Binding photos added,also.
I am also excited that it offered a different translation than ones I am generally exposed to as a Catholic.
I have plenty of Study Bibles. This is an outstanding prayer Bible--exactly what I expect from the Paulists.
The thing I do not like about the book are the physical pages. They are extremely thin--so much so that the words from the page on the reverse AND the opposite page bleed through. It is nearly impossible to read as a result. I have taken to looking at the "Reflect, Pray, Act" section, and then reading the Bible texts in another one of my Bibles.
I would advise buyers to maybe look at the book in the bookstore first to see if the pages are as distracting to them as they are to me. I kept my copy rather than sending it back, though, because of reflections offered are nothing short of inspiring.
I would have paid the same amount if the Paulist Press had developed a book of the reflections as a separate text as well. Maybe they still will.