Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dial Color: Grey, Case Shape: Round, Dial Glass Material: Mineral
- Band Color: Black, Band Material: Resin
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Digital
- Water Resistance Depth: 200 meters
- Warranty type:Manufacturer; 2 Years Domestic Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Band Width||26 Millimeters|
|Calendar Type||Day, Date & Month|
|Case Diameter||48 Millimeters|
|Case Material||Resin and Aluminium|
|Case Thickness||17 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||272 Grams|
|Model Number||G-9300-1DR (G342)|
|Part Number||G-9300-1DR (G342)|
|Water Resistance Depth||200 Meters|
|Warranty Description||2 Years Domestic Warranty|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Casio G-Shock Professional Digital Grey Dial Men's Watch - G-9300-1DR (G342)
This new MUDMAN model is the first one to be equipped with a direction sensor and thermo sensor that help you keep your bearings whenever you adventure into parts unknown. The touch of a button goes directly into the Compass Mode from any other mode. A Moon Phase graph gives you an idea of whether the nighttime hours will be dark or light. A declination function even makes it possible to adjust the watch's magnetic north direction reading so it indicates true north. All of this plus Tough Solar to keep everything working, and total shock and mud resistance to keep everything well-protected. Mineral Glass Shock Resistant Mud Resistant 200-meter water resistance Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum Resin Band Electro-luminescent backlight Full auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow Solar powered Digital compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0° to 359° Measuring unit: 1° 20 seconds continuous measurement Graphic direction pointer Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F) Display unit: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F) *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F) Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph) World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) 5 daily alarms(with 1 snooze alarm) Hourly time signal Battery level indicator Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark) Full auto-calendar (to year 2099) 12/24-hour format Button operation tone on/off Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month Approx. battery operating time: 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge) Size of case: 53 X 50.8 X 18.2 mm total weight: 68.5 g EL:Blue Green
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now coming to this watch I liked its look and style. I was looking for a G Shock with Solar powered cell becuase I have used other casio solar powered watches and experience was outstanding. The watch itself is thicker and wider but definitely has premium and compact feel to it.
About the main features it has I will share my own experience as just a normal person living in city and working.
- Digital compass is wonderful and gives accurate reading with 16 different points. It works for 20 secs then have to press again. I found myself using this feature 4-5 times a week
- Thermometer may not be as accurate as a clinical thermometer but gives good indication of temperature. I am using this feature 1-2 times a week
- Moon Data another handy one but this I use rarely.
- World Time like other many watches it has several times zones but one unique feature is there to see a particular time zone with your current time zone in a single display window. This I use daily as my friends/colleagues work from other counties so I can easily see whats the time there without clicking anything.
Other feature includes -
- Hourly signal alarm good to keep track of time without looking at the watch. when it was 3.30 I last checked time and then I got busy and heard a beep I know its 4 now, time for some coffee. This alarm is very soft and subtle. You may miss it in crowded place.
- Battery level indicator shows 3 levels of Solar charge. H is when it's fully charged. The watch powers up in light (Mine had been on "H" power level from unboxing time till now).
- Power saving mode is a very good option in which watch auto switches off display when face down or kept in dark like closet, drawer etc and instantly display comes back on face up
- Then we have timer, stopwatch, alarm, day, date and month display.
- The backlight is strong in dark and there is also auto on-off feature which can be enabled.
Temperature and Compass can be easily calibrated to get more accurate readings. There is no doubt about the quality of watch and strap itself. Quire durable and tough.
If you like the look and overall features (best being solar powered) and need a bigger watch then go for it but if you are just attracted by features like compass, temperature, moon phase etc just think about how seriously and often you are going to use them before buying because there are other good G Shocks with sufficient features in lower price segments. Also look for random discount they put out. I was lucky as at that they were giving 20% discount. You will see price of Casio Watches are same across all valid online sellers/sites.
1. Day-date-time (time keeping goes off by a minute or two over a period of, say 7-8 months. Accuracy is not something comparable to an atomic watch. Calibrating the watch every 6 months would be a good idea if you are really finicky about it)
2. Lunar calendar (useful to remind which "paksha"it is, whether you would tread in a dark lane tonight, whether you want to hit the beach tonight, limited but still useful),
3. Compass (a fairly accurate at that), thermometer (you can compensate for the body heat or allow the watch to come in equilibrium with ambience)
4. World time (some 34 time zones, useful if you are travelling outside India and still want to keep a check on home country time)
5. Stopwatch (much much better than the crappy and useless analog chrono watches - I hate all of them)
6. Alarm (you can set up to 5 but largely it's a useless feature given the inaudible beeps from a tiny insect like a watch, you just cannot rely on the alarm feature of this watch if you don't want to miss an early morning flight)
7. Illuminator with a cool greenish blue light (you can as well set the time how long illumination remains on after pressing the button)
8. Water resistance (They say upto 200 M, but there are not many aspiring to be deep sea scientists here, the watch is practically weather sealed.I have used the watch for the swims and it breaks no sweat. Mud Resistance is also a nice addition. I have used the watch while playing at the beach and with clay with my son. Just wash it under the tap water and it's all like new again)
9. Build quality (looks decent but you still need to handle with care, the watch cannot accompany you to the Armageddon, the resin band allows you to sweat to your to heart's content without removing the watch)
10. Ease of operation (you can operate the watch, change settings without even referring to the user manual, 5 dedicated buttons are good enough to invoke the desired function without too many button presses
11. Solar cell - Even if you don't expose the watch to sun or light for months, nothing bad is going to happen. The power level indicator display (H, M, L) is handy. If the power level drops to L, simply expose the watch to direct sunlight for an hour and the power level is back to normal. The "Power Saving" mode is a nice sleep mode feature embedded in the watch's software that saves power effectively
12. Price - I would say the watch is not exorbitantly priced at Amazon India. My effective price (including an ICICI Bank promotional cash back of thousand rupees) was 7.5 K, which made this watch truly affordable to me. Contrast this with Casio's Protrek series, the watches with very similar features are priced upwards of 12-13 K.
The only con would be the thickness of the watch and thus banging the watch against wall and other surfaces inadvertently becomes a potent risk. Also wearing the watch with full sleeve shirts is slightly odd. But that is something you need to decide before buying a G-Shock since the makers had to design a sturdy watch and beef it up the with extra cladding. Happy G-Shocking
If you can afford a G shock in10K, just go for it, it’s performance outperformed it’s reputation. The day you start wearing this watch, people cant stop watching your watch(I bet). It’s good and hard as a shell
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Here is the video of the problem.