- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer India Pvt. Ltd. (16 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9388696158
- ISBN-13: 978-9388696159
- Package Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Cases in Critical Care Paperback – 16 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Pinak Ashok Shrikhande MD, DNB, FNBE (Critical Care Medicine) Principal HealthQuad Advisors Pvt Ltd New Delhi Formerly, Director of Critical Care Medicine Fortis Hospitals New Delhi and Director of Critinext Sandeep Aggarwal MD, FNBE (Critical Care Medicine) Senior Consultant Department of Critical Care Fortis Hospital, Delhi.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.