- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Walter Foster Publishing; used edition (1 January 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781560100843
- ISBN-13: 978-1560100843
- ASIN: 1560100842
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 1.6 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#83,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #166 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Drawing
- #311 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television
- #323 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Humanities > Design
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Cartoon Animation (Collector's Series) Paperback – 1 Jan 1994
Children's Books for Crafts, Hobbies & Practical InterestsAre you looking for books that spark creativity? Browse our wide range of books on hobbies, crafts & practical interests. Shop now
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
The Collectors Series books offer a selection of popular projects form best-selling titles in the How to Draw and Paint series. The Collectors Series books cover fundamentals and explore the techniques of featured artists. Each title provides in-depth instruction and numerous illustrations. All are perfect for the coffee table or reference library.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?