Carrier 1 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, Esko Inverter CAI12EK4C8F0, White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Energy Rating: 4 Star
- Type: Inverter Split AC
- 1 Ton Capacity: Suitable for small sized rooms (< = 120 sq ft)
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on product and 10 years warranty on compressor
- Condenser Type: Copper for best in class, energy efficient cooling with easy maintenance
- Special features: Stabilizer free operation, Auto restart, follow me functionality, sleep mode, PM 2.5 filter
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy Returns. 100% Original Products
Also avail benefits such as scheduling your delivery (only on select products during checkout) at a time slot of your preference at no extra cost. For any further assistance, please reach out to our specialists on our dedicated toll free number - 1800 3000 9027
Easy and hassle free returns. Check out our return policy.Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Carrier esko inverter (CAI12EK4C8F0) split AC comes with 11D-D1 with LY pattern, hybridjet ODU, high ambient working and stabilizer free operation.
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Less noisy and good buy.
However get it installed through a good technician.
The outdoor unit is very quiet. I don't hear either outdoor unit though they are installed right outside the bedroom windows. Their ability to cool a room down quickly is phenomenal. I live in Hyderabad where summers have dry heat in the mid 40s and my experience this summer was a comfortable one owing to the performance of these ACs. To be honest, I left the ACs at 26 degrees all through and it was more than enough to keep my wife and myself comfortable and this basis our experience of using the AC during day and night times. Electricity consumption is very nominal. Yes, the temperature I set has helped reduce the power consumption, but in comparison to other ACs I have seen, used at the same settings, this has shined through in performance and power consumption.